⇒ Green Turtle - Injection and Microdata Options
I've just released version 1.2 of [Green Turtle](https://code.google.com/p/green-turtle/) and its [Chrome extension](https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/green-turtle-rdfa/loggcajcfkpdeoaeihclldihfefijjam) . While there are minor bug fixes, there are three new features:
⇒ Microdata in Green Turtle
After being asked how hard it would be to add [Microdata](http://dev.w3.org/html5/md-LC/) , at least in some minimal way, to [Green Turtle](https://code.google.com/p/green-turtle/) I decided to find out. Since I already have a bunch of infrastructure, this didn't feel like a hard thing to add. If I did add support, at least experimentally, microdata and RDFa could use the same API and scripting support.
⇒ Do Elements have URIs?
I was discussing a problem with triples generated from RDFa and the in-browser applications I have developed using [Green Turtle](https://github.com/alexmilowski/green-turtle) with a learned colleague of mine whose opinions I value greatly. In short, I wanted to duplicate the kinds of processing I'm doing in the browser so I can run it through XProc and do more complicated processing of the documents. Yet, I rely on the *origin of triples* in the document for my application to work.
⇒ Updates and yet more updates ...
Some rather unfortunate things have been happening in my life, things that just happen because the are bound to happen sometime, like losing my father. I'm reminded of the good things and that life will just continue. In one of his more salient and conscious moments he said to me, as I was pondering my pending trip to Edinburgh, to continue my PhD research and “Go and get the damn thing done!”
⇒ Green Turtle 1.0 Released!
I've just released 1.0 of [Green Turtle](https://code.google.com/p/green-turtle/) . My implementation now passes **all** the tests in the W3C conformance test suite for both [RDFa 1.1](http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-core/) and [Turtle](http://www.w3.org/TR/turtle/) .